Located at the edge of the Pearl District, this 1929 warehouse was home to the makers of yellow strand rope used in the original Portland Street Car. In 2007, it was painstakingly restored to its original glory and today serves as one of Portland's most awarded venue spaces. Featuring 14' foot ceilings, exposed wooden beams, striking sash steel windows and an outside patio.
Castaway Portland & Blockhouse
1900 NW 18th Avenue
Special Promo Page:
7 Perfect Urban Wedding Venues for the Modern Couple