Photographers, wedding planners, wedding vendors
We accept submissions on an ongoing basis for orbridemag.com, where we publish a real wedding at least once a week.
To be considered for publication in the upcoming print edition, you must submit a wedding by August 15, 2020. Weddings featured must have taken place in the state of Oregon. We are looking for weddings that occurred between January 2020 up until July 2020 (Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are going to be flexible with the Real Wedding dates for this issue, so we encourage you to submit weddings from September through December 2019 as well as your intimate celebrations.)
We are also looking for photos of the following trends/ideas for our upcoming issue; please note you are submitting for these features in your email.
- Bride Ideas: Innovative ideas and elements from real weddings and styled shoots.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re interested in beautiful weddings with new, creative and inspiring ideas for decor, reception sites, catering, invitations, entertainment, flowers, cakes, and everything in between.
Style: We look for a variety of styles of celebrations, from classic or glamorous gala affairs to vintage and new rustic barn weddings and from urban rooftop celebrations to weddings on the beach.
Diversity: We're also inspired by cultural, ethnic and sexual diversity.
Location: Weddings must be in the state of Oregon.
Exclusive Images: We cannot feature weddings that will appear in another print publication. By submitting this wedding, you are agreeing to refrain from submitting it to any other wedding magazine until you have confirmation from us whether the wedding has been chosen for publication online or in print. At that point, you are free to submit to other publications or websites. Note: it is okay if the photos have been posted to your own website or Facebook page.
WHAT KIND OF PHOTOS SHOULD I SUBMIT?
Please share a selection of photos (minimum of 30-100 images) that provide an overview of the look and style of your wedding and that illustrate, in a documentary/storytelling style, all the important elements and details of the event. We are most interested in seeing the new, exciting and on-trend details that made the wedding special, rather than standard images of the couple, wedding party (though of course, we want to see the best of those, too!). Also, keep in mind we like to showcase elements of real local weddings in many different ways online and in print.
Please include 30-100 photos that highlight the best elements of the wedding, including photos of:
- bride and groom
- wedding party
- event decor
- tabletop decor/settings
- food, cake
- invitation suite (invitations, program, menu cards, place cards, etc.)
- other interesting or innovative details
- candids from ceremony and reception
- wedding venue(s), exteriors and interiors
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS:
We are now accepting submission solely by email at email@example.com. Please include a link to a
* You MUST fill out the attached form in order for your submission to be considered for either print or online.
* We also accept wedding videos; links must be included along with all other submission info in order to be included in the Real Wedding feature if selected for online publication by our team
* Do not send the same images that will run in any advertisement.
* Do not send out-of-season images, old images or images that have already been published.
* Do not send all of the photography from the wedding. Edit to your best shots (
* If your wedding is selected for print publication, we will contact you and your photographer to request a link to ALL OF THE HIGH RESOLUTION AND NON-WATERMARKED PHOTOS from which we will select images to run in the magazine.
* We welcome submissions from anyone involved in the wedding: planners, event decor professionals, photographers, caterers, florists and the couples themselves. Please consult with the photographer and couple about the image selections and to get permission to submit the photos.
By submitting these forms, we assume you have received proper releases from any individuals and locations features in the photos. We also assume you are only submitting photos your clients have approved for publication. Photos you submit may be featured in the print version of the magazine, on our web site or both and all vendors will be credited. We reserve the right to determine which images are published in print and online.
By submitting photography or artwork, Tiger Oak Media, Inc is guaranteed that:
a) The use of art in connection with the magazine title will not infringe or violate the rights of any other person or entity, including without limitation, any copyright, trademark or service