Exciting news, Oregon Bride community!
For the first time in Oregon Bride history, we are having a COVER CONTEST!
ONE of our two print covers for the Spring / Summer 2023 issue will be chosen and voted on by YOU - the Oregon wedding community!
And here’s how it’s going to work:
FIRST STEP: SUBMISSION TIME!
Timeframe: From now until midnight on OCTOBER 1st, 2022, send in your Cover Contenders to email@example.com. In doing so, please follow these submission guidelines:
- Email ONE high-resolution photo (300 DPI) with a subject line of “2022 Cover Contest.” Please do NOT send us a gallery of images. Write one comment about your favorite photo!
- The image can be from a real wedding or a styled shoot that occurred from FEBRUARY 2022 to TODAY. It can feature either people or wedding details (i.e. cakes, bouquets, rings, etc.). Below, check out some of our recent Oregon Bride covers for inspiration.
- Include a list of wedding vendors showcased in the image (photographer, wedding planner, gown shop, florist, venue, HMUA, etc.)
- You can send in multiple submissions, but they must be sent in separate emails.
- If you are not the photographer of the image, you MUST have permission from the photographer to submit.
SECOND STEP: FINALIST TIME!
The Oregon Bride team will then go through every submission and narrow it down to our favorite contenders.
THIRD STEP: VOTING TIME!
Once we have selected the finalists, they will be shared on our website and social media platforms. Our readers and followers will be able to vote for their favorite cover photo on our website.
FOURTH: COVER TIME!
The image that receives the most votes will be the WINNER and will get their image on the second of our two covers of our Spring / Summer 20223 issue! We will announce the winner in January 2023 when the Spring / Summer 2023 issue is released. The cover will be on newsstands for three months of the year, and it will be available to purchase or download online at https://orbridemag.com
FUN! We can’t wait to see and showcase the stunning covers that you have in-store for us!
Oregon Bride team!
COVER EXAMPLES BELOW: